-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 9

50 Random Things
1. Do you like blue cheese? I'm not sure, I don't think I've ever had it.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I've never bought one, but when people have bought one for me I like the blue one. Blue moon or something?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I never really go to the doctor.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I can only eat them every once in a long while. I like them for baseball games and other appropriate events. I like them with ketchup, relish, and maybe just a bit of mayo if it's available.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? "The Family Stone", right now. Too many to choose from.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Maybe water, milk or juice. I don't like to eat/drink anything in the morning though.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes... haha. (Who can't?)
10. Age? 20.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Probably my ctr ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Depends on the time of year, I guess. Snowboarding if I could afford it. Probably slacklining pretty soon.
13. Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? I have iPod A.D.D. sometimes, but other than that I don't think so.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Moody, I guess.. I'm not very proactive...
16. Middle name? Jean
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... I'm sick of being sick. I wish I had something to do. I'm tired, but I want to do something more useful than sleep.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? I can't even name 3 things I bought this month... I don't buy anything these days.
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk... sometimes juice.
20. 3 Current worries? Unemployed... Bills... Future...
21. Current Love right now? Joshua Radin's "Simple Times".
22. Favorite place to be? I'm not sure.
23. How did you ring in the New Year? Watching "Get Smart" and fireworks.
24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere and everywhere!! France! MEXICO! New Zealand!! Copenhagen! UK!! Germany! Hawaii! Russia! EVERYWHERE!
25. Name three people who will complete this. I think everybody already has.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, they are moccasins with fuzzies on the inside, from L.L. Bean.
27. What shirt are you wearing? Navy blue, long-sleeved tee.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never experienced that, but I imagine it would be nice if my legs were freshly shaved.
29. Can you whistle? Yes. It's hard for me to whistle along to a song though.
30. Favorite color? Navy blue and pretty much any other shade of blue are always my favorite colors, but right now my other favorites are purple and black.
31. Would you be a pirate? I am a pirate. An MVHS pirate. :)
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Well, I like to mix it up. Anything from Ben Folds to Taylor Swift.
33. Favorite girl's name? Wow... favorite? Not sure about that, but maybe Claire. Don't steal it!
34. Favorite boy's name? Still not sure if it's favorite, but maybe Calvin. Don't steal it!
35. What is in your pocket? Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? A video of my nephews/niece.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? White with little, colored hearts on them.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I was dropped from a basket-toss in High School. I slipped right through my bases'/back's arms. I landed on my back, injuring my neck, mostly. The cervical vertebrae in my neck were curved the wrong way for a couple weeks. Now I'm better :)
39. Do you love where you live? No.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? Probably Paula Chappell. Sometimes my mother. I don't really have any loud friends... In fact, I don't really have any friends. :)
42. How many dogs do you have? None yet, but I hope to have this one someday.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes. I think maybe a couple people do, but I won't name them. :)
44. What is your favorite book(S)? Well, I am currently reading the New Testament and I really love it so far. Maybe my Anatomy/Medical Terminology book.
45. Where were you born? Newport Beach, Ca.
46. What is your favorite candy? BigHunk.
47. Favorite Sports Team? Any BYU team, Boston Red Sox, San Francisco 49rs, whatever team Landon (my brother) is on at the time, any men's soccer team... :)
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I guess that depends on the life I live... Any hymn probably.
49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Sleeping, reading, or Googling.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Oh, my ear... hurts..."

0 love notes:

Post a Comment