-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 26

Coke and Saltines
is what my diet consists of today. I've got... flu-like symptoms, we'll say... that I'm trying to kill, (hence the coke). I'm out from work today and I should probably stay near the bathroom. I have until 4:00 pm to get better, because that's when I start training for a new job, and after that I have enrichment. This is just a little post to kill some time since I have to be home right now, (which isn't even my home, so there isn't much for me to do).
So... here is my ABC quiz...

A - Age: 21
B - Bed size: Twin. Or however big the floor is.
C - Chore you hate: Probably would be cleaning the bathtub and/or toilet. I've also never been a fan of touching dirty dishes. I'd much rather unload a dishwasher than load one.
D - Dog: Siberian husky, (hopefully someday)! Or Shasta (chow), or Kit-love (lab/retriever?). Also, yellow Labrador puppies are just so cute.
E - Essential start your day item: Merle Norman powder.
F - Favorite color(s): Blues always. Also, right now, purple. And lime green.
G - Gold or Silver: White gold? Is that cheating?
H - Height: 5'2"
I - Instruments you play: (sort of..) Piano, trumpet, guitar (a few chords :), drum set (minimal :).
J- Job(s): Office Assistant at Headstart (BORING :), Cute Girl at French Pastry Café (starting today :), Cheerleading Coach at various Elementary Schools in Carlsbad (starting in a few weeks :).
K - Kids: Not yet. (Thanks heavens! I can't even take care of myself right now! Plus, I need to find a man first. ;)
L - Living arrangements: Well... I'm house-sitting until the first of October. So, we'll say.. "hunting".
M - Mom's name: Vicki
N - Nicknames: Kayla, MJ, Mic, Mac, Mic-uh-luh, Mitcheeayla, Micki, Moo, Micki-moo, Miweener, Ms. Jean, etc.?
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Not for me. Once for Marce's birth.
P - Pet Peeve: I have quite a few of these... but all I can think of is... Sneezing, especially more than once.
Q - Quote from a movie: "We'll probably go over there right after we bury your mom." [Garden State (clean)]
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: 4 sisters and 1 brother.
T - Time you wake up: M-F 6:20 am, Sat-Sun 7-10 am.
U - Underwear: American Eagle, although I'm looking to branch out... It will be a good day when I can wear G's.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Beans, including: pinto, black, red kidney, white beans?, and any kind refried beans. Also, raw cauliflower.
W - Workout style: Well, I like surfing or slacklining or playing some sort of sport for a work out, but that doesn't happen as often as I'd like, so yesterday I started this... Running (3x a week)... Abs, legs and arms (at night before shower)... Hopefully it sticks!
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Giving my co-worker a pamphlet on the Restoration of the Gospel. That and standing on the swimming pool steps in my running shorts and a hoodie last night. I love heated pools. :)
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes.? I haven't been since I was 3 or 4?

5 love notes:

Connie said...

Fun! Awesome about being cheer coach!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

you don't like beans?

Tibi said...

Haha sweet post! I love the Garden State quote! haha

Vicki said...

I might have to do this...

Michaela said...

I like green beans and lima beans Lexie. :)

Post a Comment