-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 19

Happy Birthday to this Stud! I can't believe my little brother is 15! Sometimes I wish time could just stop. But at the same time, I can't wait to watch him grow older and see what he becomes. Things I love about Landon:
He's a sweetheart.
He is funny and fun loving.
He can always answer any question I have about sports.
When he laughs or smiles his eyes disappear.
He isn't afraid to hug me in public.
He is respectful.
He keeps life lighthearted.
And he's my brother!

Happy Birthday Lan! I love you! Hope you have a good one!

2 love notes:

Connie said...

Great list and so true! I hope Lsndon has a great Bday!

Vicki said...

Good girl! You end missing these kind of days much more when you are gone...

Post a Comment