-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 12

Remember when I said that this girl was going on a mission to Taiwan?
Well, instead she decided to GET MARRIED!
So.
Without further ado.
Mrs. Nicole Rowberry.
And as you can see, I had a wonderful time at the wedding celebration.

The lovely evening included: s'mores, a mini high school reunion, a yummy pomegranate drink, fireworks, a bubbly pair of lovebirds, and yours truly.

Awesome: Having Nicole interrupt her conversation with a lady in line and whisper yell, "Michaela!" when she sees me waiting at the back of the line. Thanks for the early shout out.
Awkward: Chatting it up with the girls, including Nicole, when the photographer comes up and says, "Hey, go make s'mores so that I can get a picture." To which I responded, "Us?" Thinking I'm some kind of idiot, she says, "No.." I immediately knew she meant the bride and groom. Duh... 

0 love notes:

Post a Comment