-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 20

So, I'm eating a delicious Machaca Burrito at Ramirez tonight and when I go to take another bite, by the end of the bite I have burrito (eggs, meat, cheese, grilled vegetables, etc...) spread across my face: onion and cheese on my upper cheek, egg in my hair, lime juice in my eyeball (yes, it was stinging)... Smooth. Really smooth. "Yeah, don't mind me everybody... I'm just over here being disgusting..." I don't know why my burrito had a fit, but I'm sure it was a lovely sight for all of the fellow customers trying to enjoy their food. The place was packed too, so that was great. At least on the way out some guys ran up to me and ranted and raved about my pants and then went on to tell me I looked like Angelina Jolie. I tried to smile and say thank you without showing my teeth, since I was sure I had food all up in them. I know, I lead such a glamorous life with onion breath, peppers in my teeth and eggs in my hair. But thanks to those little fellas who just made my night.



4 love notes:

Keri said...

I've been saying you look like Jolie for years :)

Michaela said...

I seriously don't see it... Haha.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

The Angelina Jolie just keeps coming and coming, I love it. She's not a bad look a like at all! So funny. I want to know about the pants for crying out loud! What were you wearing? Are they your brown pants, the pleated carmel colored ones...love those dang pants!

Michaela said...

Haha, no they weren't those pants. But thank you. They were some retro red colored skinnies.

Post a Comment