-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 4

      Well, there went February and March. It's amazing how much of my life I allow to go by without recording a single second of it. It's sad is what it is. Because it's been a great two months and now what do I have to show for it? Well, I will soon have the privilege of belting out this song again... That's something I guess. But it's been another great semester at BYU-Idaho. And aside from a most likely lower cumulative grade point average I've also got a few other things to show for it. For instance, the 40 pounds I've gained. Okay, just kidding. But it sure feels like it. I bought a pack of hotdogs thinking that it was a good/inexpensive idea to finish out my last days of the semester/to try and welcome summer to show up anytime it fancies. Looking back, I realize that I have some cubes of Crisco in the cupboard, maybe I could have just helped myself to those. On the brighter side, I have a few new found loves to take with me as well. One of them is corn tortillas. I used to have a disliking for them, but this semester I have just fallen in love with them. They are cheaper, they keep longer, they taste more authentic, and they are better for me; it's just a win win win situation. Love em. Another new found love is my new favorite flavor of ice cream. Breyer's Butter Pecan. So. Good. As for an old found love, the good ole' county fair is coming up and that means time with my family. It's fun to put on my country girl and get down to my roots once a year. Soon this little lady will be tippin' her hat to this semester and sippin' on sarsaparilla!



0 love notes:

Post a Comment