-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 12

Today is Mother's Day and my Mama's birthday, which I think is very fitting. She was born to be a mother and she makes such a lovely one.
In my opinion, there is truly no way to describe how one feels about their mother. My mother is the most beautiful person I ever saw. And if I could sum up the kind of selfless nature she has in a sentence, the following would explain.

"She is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
-Tenneva Jordan 

90'

If only I could be more like her.

I love you Mama.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

1 love notes:

Post a Comment