-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 10

This girl
had a birthday August 9th! She is now 15! Happy Birthday Tibi!
For my wonderful sister I've decided to post a few things that I love to do with Tibi. (I miss you so much Tibi!)

Birthday Beauty
Photobucket
  • Watch "Get Smart"
  • Take her to soccer/softball practice while we sing Taylor Swift or Wicked at the top of our lungs
  • Cuddle :)
  • Make oven pancakes for dinner
  • Go to Lin's to buy frozen chimichangas
  • Blog hop
  • Play soccer at the park
  • Share clothes
  • Many more things that I'm too tired to list.
I love you Tibi! Happy Birthday!

1 love notes:

Tibi said...

haha I love you too! Miss you! Thanks for the awesome post! I miss doing all those things with you!

Post a Comment