-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 16

Dear Future Husband,


          Maybe when we have kiddies you can take care of the throw-up times and I can take care of the blood times. I think I can handle blood. I can handle throw-up too I suppose, but there isn't much that I hate more. I was up until 6:00 am on Saturday trying to help my sick, little brother who was throwing up every half hour or so. It was all I could do to not burst into tears for him. I hate throwing up. So. Much. Even still, I felt so bad that I wanted to do it for him and for him to feel better. It doesn't work like this, so I had to just watch him be miserable. And it made me so sad. And I think when I have kids and they get sick like that I might cry all the water out of my brain. And that's just not healthy. So maybe we could make that deal. And maybe not. And that's okay too. Just a thought. See you soon :)


Love,
Your Future Darling Sweetheart

0 love notes:

Post a Comment