-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 26

Today is the day.
I usually at least wait until after Halloween is over, but with THIS BABY out I just can't resist. I started listening to Christmas music today. That's right. No, no, you're not mistaken, it IS October.
In my defense, I got into the family car a couple of months ago to run an errand for somebody and what do I hear? O Sing Choirs of Angels by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir happens to be playing in the cd player. In August! Mother....?
Here is a picture that will make organized people think, "this must be Michaela's sick idea of organization" and disorganized people think, "well I guess Michaela needs to blow off some OCD steam.."

Well, you're both right. It's actually me trying to work out my schedule for winter 2012. Too bad for you you can't hear the wind whistling outside, Bing Crosby singing some jolly tunes or smell my creamy, bacon, potato soup. I'm tellin you guys... Winter is coming. And I'm listening to Christmas music tonight. So there.

4 love notes:

Austrie said...

My mom did that exact same thing. No lies! Christmas music in August...

Connie said...

Yay, I noticed the other day that Michael Buble had a new Christmas cd. Yep, it's time for some Bing.

Vicki said...

Way to tell 'em...

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I can't believe I haven't even started but with the move and all...it is time though...I also haven't started any Christmas shopping! Late start all around this year!

Post a Comment