-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 30

Tis' The Season
to be eerie...

Although, I have already busted out the Christmas tunes, I'd like to jump back and acknowledge the holiday at hand.
Halloween!
And all of its' creepy splendor!
For me, dressing up for the holiday is always a must. That is utmost important. Other festivities include, but are not limited to: devouring candy, carving pumpkins, asking EHh-verybody what they are going to be for Halloween aaaaaaaaand watching some spooky delights!
Here are the films that I like to welcome during this holiday season.
{in no particular order}
1) Clue - Murder, madness, mystery, mayhem and funny!
2) Wait Until Dark - Audrey Hepburn is spectacular and this movie is just so chilling!
3) Harry Potter - Any of the Harry Potters really, but the first one has a Halloween celebration in it.
4) It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - Classic.
5) The Burbs - Tom Hanks and great late 80's outfits.
6) Disney's The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - Animated adaptions of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" and "Wind in the Willows."
7) The Birds - Hitchcock at his finest.
8) Casper - I actually haven't seen this since I was a kid, but I loved it when it came out.
{Post inspired by Ashley}

3 love notes:

Homey said...

Love Wait Until Dark- super creepy! Great list. Have you seen So I Married an Axe Murderer? It's okay, it's Mike Myers...

Connie said...

Homey? That must be Peter's account. Gotta make fun of him for that one!

Michaela said...

I have seen So I Married An Axe Murderer! I remember it being funny, but I don't remember a lot about it. I'll have to see it again. "You stole my heart and my cat.." haha.

And Connie, I'm not sure who Homey is. Haha.

Post a Comment