-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 20

Tibi's mad photography skills.
I went up north for the weekend with my sister and parents to watch my little brothers' football team compete for the State title. The actual game was kind of a cold, slow and painful death, but it was still fun to go. Landon helped recover a fumble and the boys played hard, so good for them for making it to State. It was a quick trip - Logandale, Nevada to Fernley, Nevada and back in two days. This was the only picture I got of the weekend, and I didn't even take the picture. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us at the game. We looked like wannabe eskimos!

0 love notes:

Post a Comment