-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 15

Christmas came and went and was wonderful.
One of my favorite things about
 Christmas this year was that it was on Sunday.
This year we were able to go to church before 
jumping into the usual festivities of gifts.
Renewing my covenants and hearing uplifting songs about the Savior of the world was the perfect way to begin the celebration.
In my opinion.

Here is my lovely mother.
Myself
Dad     Landon     Tibi
Kira     Myself     Lexie
Levi  Kira  Lexie  Dad  Amare  Phoenix  Connie  Jonah
Merriness indeed.
{sorry for the picture overload}

1 love notes:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Just FYI...I am reading your blog ;)

Post a Comment