-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 18

Look what I found on campus the other day.
Kinder Bueno Bars.
One of my favorite things in this realm.
Seriously, BYU-idaho?!
Stop being so awesome.

          Also, do you know that feeling of being just scared enough to laugh? Not scared enough to cry or even wimper, but just to laugh. Like.. "Hehe, shh!! We can't get caught by Santa Claus." or "Hehe, shh!! What if they catch us?" while toilet papering.. (not that I've ever done that.) I'm not sure if those examples are the best, but you should know what I mean. Well, I have Ancraophobia. I am unusually terrified of wind. Weird? Yeah, I know. But I am. When I walked home from campus today it was a bit gusty, giving me pushes every now and then, but just enough to make me giggle all the way home. So, happy Windsday.



1 love notes:

Vicki said...

Cute...I'm not sure Rexburg is the best place for you if you are not too hep on the wind :)

Post a Comment