-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 7


I've been away.
I've been in heaven.
This pretty much sums up what I've been doing.


So yeah... There are some new things going on.
I got a new home. Bye-bye Rexburg. Hello San Diego.
I got a new name. Life's Rad in Carlsbad is now the golden burrow. Just because.
And a new last name. Just because.
It's now a new year. Well hello 2013. And welcome.
Oh yeah, and I got a new husband! His name is Tommy and you can read all about our special day right here on the "our day" page.



3 love notes:

Vicki said...

Oh my goodness! Very cute. I love all your writings. You could write children's books:) Love the video!!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

yay!

Stephen said...

Michaela! I've been going through some blogs tonight and stumbled upon yours. I haven't read it in a long time and decided to tonight. I am so glad and happy for you!

Post a Comment