-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 13

After my long vacation in Carlsbad, I was able to spend some time at home in Logandale. 
I got to go to a couple of my little brother, Landon's, football games. 
I got to do some work around the house with Dad. 
I got to go running with Tibi. 
I got to spend some time with Lexie, Sharrid and the boys. 
It was great! 
I also got to have a neighbor reunion BBQ with these girls! 
Myself, Lexie, Mady, Tibi, Arie and Austrie enjoying our cheeseburgers and each other's company.
I was also treated to a wonderful Sunday School lesson given by Landon.
It's coming on Fall, which means, bring on the NCAA football games!
Landon gave a very detailed lesson on teams, conference updates, etc.
Leave it to Landon to know EVERYTHING about EVERY TEAM.
Prep for football season? Check.
Thanks Lando!

1 love notes:

Austrie said...

wooohoo! fun times!

Post a Comment